Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Friday, November 21, 2014

Keeping It Real

Hi -

I posted the content below in the comment section of Lamont Burno's Facebook page and felt inclined to copy/paste it here.

###

Our role is to share, Robert Burnam, and to live what we know. We can't convert folks; they discover . . . as we did . . .

Christianity is big on seeking to convert folks -- some Christians go hard in that area.

I no longer aim to convert folks. I put the "food on the table;" it's up to folks if they desire to eat it.

Recently, someone sent me a letter in the regular mail -- more than two pages long -- with aim to draw me back to Christianity. I VERY briefly scan read the letter -- then shredded it.

I'm not aiming to convert folks and I'll NOT TOLERATE folks aiming to convert me back to the "plantation" -- to servitude again. NOPE.

I e-mailed a response to the person who sent me the conversion attempt letter.

This is what I expressed:

"Thank you for your love and for sharing your sentiments and beliefs.
"Love flows to you, as well."

###

I'm not going to be using energy with lengthy responses to folks and I don't owe anyone explanations for my current spiritual posture.

Now, I may choose to voluntarily explain some things but I'll NOT tolerate folks crossing my boundaries . . . None of us should tolerate such -- nor should we be about crossing the boundaries of others . . .
I do NOT have a label/brand/religion/sect, such as Black Hebrew, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist, Agnostic, Christian, etc. GOD is NONE of those labels/brands/religions/sects. He's LOVE AND TRUTH.

My label is -- DOING LOVE AND TRUTH -- the best I know while living, learning and amending some more. I'm NOT about to leave one cult -- Christianity -- and join ranks with another. No sects for me. I'm spiritual -- and love doing love and truth -- period.