Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.
Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.
Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.
Friday, October 20, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Link to entire article is below.
Health Benefits of Sesame SeedsNot only are sesame seeds an excellent source of copper and a very good source of manganese, but they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1,B6 Thiamin Folate and Niacin, zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and dietary fiber, proteins and carbohydrates. In addition to these important nutrients, sesame seeds contain two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin.
Both of these substances belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans, and have been shown to have a cholesterol-lowering effect in humans, and to prevent high blood pressure and increase vitamin E supplies in animals. Sesamin has also been found to protect the liver from oxidative damage.
Significant health benefits of Sesame seeds include prevention and control of diabetes; reduction in risks of cancer; improving and support of bone health; as a strong anti-inflammatory agent; facilitating and improving colon health, digestion and preventing constipation; boosting oral health cellular growth and metabolic function.
It is also known to help in reducing cardiovascular diseases and hypertension; reduces signs of premature aging and strengthening muscle tissue and hair. It is known to be very beneficial in protecting DNA from harmful effects of radiation either from accidental or natural sources or caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Saturday, October 7, 2017
This is a good guide, but of course, folks can add to or subtract from what it instructs. Yes, do what YOU feel intuitively . . .
Witchy Protection Ritual
Hoodoo Protection Jar (FAV)
Using a Witch's Bottle for Protection --16:42 mark on video
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Saturday, September 23, 2017
How to charge herbs considering planetary & elemental influences for money magic oils
Planetary and Elemental Correspondences (EXCELLENT site)
Elemental Correspondences of Herbs
Herb Correspondences (Great List)
The Beginner Witch -- Planetary Correspondences (Includes Numbers)
Article, "What Can Magic Do for Me?"
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Sunday, September 10, 2017
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Monday, September 4, 2017
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Monday, August 28, 2017
Sunday, August 27, 2017
Friday, August 25, 2017
Ulexite is said to help read the energy of others, including their intentions. Ulexite is excellent for remote viewing, telepathy and channeling.
"It also has the capability to assist you to read the energy and intentions of others, and to stimulate the gift of telepathy, as well as aiding the development of a number of other psychic gifts."
Ulexite is a stone of revelation, it gives you the ability to see into other peoples hearts and knowing that be able to make informed decisions.
Sunday, August 20, 2017
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Jar Spells for Beginners
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Sunday, August 6, 2017
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Friday, July 28, 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Difference in Angels and Gods
How Angels Work
Monday, July 17, 2017
- Psalms 1: For removal of the ungodly from a group; for a safe pregnancy.
- Psalms 2: To aid in disbanding and breaking up enemy conspiracies.
- Psalms 3: For relief from a severe headache or from back pain.
- Psalms 4: For restful and peaceful sleep; to change one's luck from bad to good.
- Psalms 5: For finding favor with authorities or superiors in business.
- Psalms 6: For healing diseases of the eye; for protection in the dark.
- Psalms 7: To stop conspiracies, enemy pursuit, for court cases.
- Psalms 8: Business success through the good will of associates; blessing of oils.
- Psalms 9: To punish enemies; to restore health to male children; for court cases.
- Psalms 10: To cleanse off an unclean, restless, or intranquil spirit.
- Psalms 11: To cast off fear; for righteous retribution against your foes.
- Psalms 12: For protection against severe persecution or oppression.
- Psalms 13: For safety from unnatural death; for curing painful eye diseases.
- Psalms 14: To stop libel and slander from tarnishing the trust others have in you.
- Psalms 15: To exorcise evil spirits and devils from a person; for mental peace.
- Psalms 16: To identify a thief; to change sorrow to joy and heal to pain.
- Psalms 17: For safe travel abroad and to help bring a loved one safely home.
- Psalms 18: To drive off approaching robbers; for anointing the sick to cure them.
- Psalms 19: For help in childbirth, for release from jail, to remove evil spirits.
- Psalms 20: Protection from danger for a day; to be justified in a court case.*
- Psalms 21: To both calm a storm and to offer protection for seafarers and sailors.
- Psalms 22: For travel protection from dangerous storms, pirates, beasts, and men.
- Psalms 23: For prosperity, love, protection, wisdom, and guidance.
- Psalms 24: For protection from floods and escape from rising waters.
- Psalms 25: Forgiveness of the sins of youth; protection from capture.
- Psalms 26: For the release of someone from confinement or from jail.
- Psalms 27: For protection and hospitality while one is travelling abroad.
- Psalms 28: To bring back estranged friends who have become hostile to you.
- Psalms 29: To drive out devils and restore peace and tranquility to the home.
- Psalms 30: For protection from enemies; for recovery from severe illnesses.
- Psalms 31: For protection from conspiracies, back-biting, and gossip.
- Psalms 32: To gain respect, love, grace, and blessings from Heaven.
- Psalms 33: To protect, unite, and bless all of the members of a family.
- Psalms 34: To destroy and reverse back evil; for protection while travelling.
- Psalms 35: For justice to prevail in court cases and legal matters.
- Psalms 36: For protection from slander and gossip and to expose liars.
- Psalms 37: For protection against slander, gossip, lies, and evil-doers.
- Psalms 38: To help in court cases where slander fouled up the proceedings.
- Psalms 39: To turn around a court case when false testimony has been given.
- Psalms 40: For protection against evil spirits and to cast them out.
- Psalms 41: To restore a good name if slander and gossip have ruined a reputation.
- Psalms 42: For spiritual guidance; for answers in dreams; for love reconciliation.
- Psalms 43: To work against slander and wicked people; to turn back evil.
- Psalms 44: To guard and protect against enemies, invading armies, or war.
- Psalms 45: For peace between husband and wife; to calm an angry spouse.
- Psalms 46: To help a struggling marriage; to soothe marital tensions.
- Psalms 47: To gain favour from those in power; for mastery over people.
- Psalms 48: To destroy hateful and envious enemies; to seize them with terror.
- Psalms 49: To help heal and ease serious illnesses, diseases, and fevers.
- Psalms 50: For healing; to overcome fevers and other forms of sickness.
- Psalms 51: For cleansing and removing sin, especially after acts of revenge.
- Psalms 52: To end all manner of gossip and calumny by poison-tongued people.
- Psalms 53: To protect from enemies whose names are known or unknown.
- Psalms 54: To give protection by reversing works of evil and malice.
- Psalms 55: To call upon the Lord to bring down retribution against attackers.
- Psalms 56: For intercession by the Almighty to remove temptation and bad habits.
- Psalms 57: To turn around one's luck, changing bad luck into good luck.
- Psalms 58: For warding off snakes and wild beasts; to reverse evil unto enemies.
- Psalms 59: To bring down the vengeance of the Lord against one's enemies.
- Psalms 60: For the Lord to march into battle and protect His soldiers.
- Psalms 61: For a new home to be fixed with good fortune, happiness, and peace.
- Psalms 62: For forgiveness of sins and to gain the blessing of the Lord.
- Psalms 63: To protect from being victimized by business partners and investors.
- Psalms 64: For protection, especially while at sea, and for a safe return.
- Psalms 65: For road opening that breaks through barriers and leads to success.
- Psalms 66: To remove evil spirits; to heal those possessed; for wishes to come true.
- Psalms 67: Against illness and fever; to free one who has been imprisoned or bound.
- Psalms 68: Recited while preparing baths that are used to exorcise evil spirits.
- Psalms 69: To free one from slavery to addictions and unhealthy habits.
- Psalms 70: To cast down and reverse the wickedness wrought by enemies.
- Psalms 71: To release clients from prison, for acquittals in court cases.
- Psalms 72: To craft charms and talismans that bring a client favour and grace.
- Psalms 73: To protect travellers against religious persecution in foreign lands.
- Psalms 74: For an end to persecution and to destroy oppressors and persecutors.
- Psalms 75: Used along with specially prepared baths for the cleansing of sins.
- Psalms 76: For the Lord's intercession, to provide protection from all attacks.
- Psalms 77: Used against danger, poverty, chronic illness, drought, and famine.
- Psalms 78: To gain favors from kings, princes, and other government officials.
- Psalms 79: To utterly destroy the wicked and also to cast fatal curses.
- Psalms 80: To end spiritual doubts and to prevent people falling into unbelief.
- Psalms 81: To save people from error and mistakes, for safety from accidents.
- Psalms 82: To facilitate business deals and assist those making investments.
- Psalms 83: To keep clients safe during times of war, persecution, and captivity.
- Psalms 84: For healing, especially when the body has contracted unusual odors.
- Psalms 85: To soften hearts and restore peace to friends who have become enemies.
- Psalms 86: To bring goodness, spiritual peace, and happiness to the community.
- Psalms 87: To cleanse the community before starting healing and blessing work.
- Psalms 88: To remove evil and bring blessings; used with baths and talismans.
- Psalms 89: To anoint the sick, to secure a release from prison, for psychic vision.
- Psalms 90: Used with Psalms 91 for protection; also to bless the work of the hands.
- Psalms 91: For protection from distress and harm; to exorcize evil spirits.
- Psalms 92: Prayed over herbal baths used to bring good fortune and high honors.
- Psalms 93: Against prosecution by unjust and oppressive men; to win in court.
- Psalms 94: For protection and to turn all evil back onto your enemies.
- Psalms 95: To cleanse sins; to pray for guidance and forgiveness for enemies.
- Psalms 96: To bless a family and bring happiness, peace, and joy to them.
- Psalms 97: Used with Psalms 96 for healing, blessing, and cleansing a family.
- Psalms 98: To restore peace between two hostile families; to bless a home.
- Psalms 99: For praise and devotion to God; to gain conversation with God.
- Psalms 100: To bring victory against enemies by uplifting the client.
- Psalms 101: For protection against enemies and to be rid of evil spirits.
- Psalms 102: For assistance in matters of fertility and to be granted grace.
- Psalms 103: For help in conceiving of a child and for the forgiveness of sins.
- Psalms 104: To cleanse away evil; to bless natural curios and spiritual supplies.
- Psalms 105: For healing illnesses, especially recurrent or periodic fevers.
- Psalms 106: For healing and to restore one to health, especially from fevers.
- Psalms 107: For remission or healing from periodic or recurrent fevers.
- Psalms 108: Utilized in a spell for financial success in your place of business.
- Psalms 109: Used in a powerful curse against oppressive, slanderous enemies.
- Psalms 110: For victory; to cause enemies to bow before you and beg for mercy.
- Psalms 111: Recited to acquire many friends, as well as respect, and admiration.
- Psalms 112: To increase in might and power, for success, abundance, and blessings.
- Psalms 113: Prayers and blessings for those in need; to stop infidelity and heresy.
- Psalms 114: Used in a spell for success in matters of finance, business, and money.
- Psalms 115: To foster truth-telling, for victory in debate over scoffers and mockers.
- Psalms 116: Recited daily for protection from violent or sudden death or injury.
- Psalms 117: For forgiveness of a failure to keep a vow or promise that you made.
- Psalms 118: For protection against those who try to misguide or lead you astray.
- Psalms 119: The longest Psalm, its 22 alphabetic divisions cover all human problems.
- Psalms 120: For success in court and for protection against snakes and scorpions.
- Psalms 121: For safety at night, both during sleep and while travelling in darkness.
- Psalms 122: For peace within a city, and to gain the favour of those in high station.
- Psalms 123: Employed in a spell to cause a servant, trainee, or employee to return.
- Psalms 124: Cleansing of the soul, protection at sea and from being wronged.
- Psalms 125: For protection in foreign lands and against those who work iniquity.
- Psalms 126: After miscarriage or the death of a child; for the next child to live.
- Psalms 127: Placed in a mojo for the protection and blessing of a newborn baby.
- Psalms 128: For a fortunate, accident-free pregnancy; for uncomplicated childbirth.
- Psalms 129: Recited daily to prepare one for a long life of virtue and good works.
- Psalms 130: Recited to the four quarters when passing by sentries in a war zone.
- Psalms 131: Recited three times a day to reduce one's sin of pride and scornfulness.
- Psalms 132: To remediate one's unpunctuality and failure to perform duties on time.
- Psalms 133: To retain the love and respect of friends and to gain many more friends.
- Psalms 134: For altar work in matters of higher education and for success in school.
- Psalms 135: For repentance, spirituality, and rededication of one's life to God.
- Psalms 136: Recited on behalf of those who wish to confess and be cleansed of sins.
- Psalms 137: For cleansing of the heart and soul from hate, envy, evil, and vice.
- Psalms 138: Recited daily to bring love and friendship from the Lord.
- Psalms 139: To nurture and maintain love, especially within the context of marriage.
- Psalms 140: To restore tranquility and to preserve and maintain relationships.
- Psalms 141: To ward against terror and fear and against looming oppression.
- Psalms 142: To heal the body, restore health, and alleviate pain and suffering.
- Psalms 143: To heal bodily limbs, especially the arms and to alleviate pain.
- Psalms 144: To speed up healing and to ensure the perfect mend of a broken arm.
- Psalms 145: To cleanse and purify clients who are beset by ghosts or evil spirits.
- Psalms 146: Used with altar work for healing and recovery after being wounded.
- Psalms 147: For healing wounds and bites from snakes, insects, and other animals.
- Psalms 148: Used with Psalms 149 to keep clients safe from accidents by fire.
- Psalms 149: Used with altar work to protect against fire-related accidents.
- Psalms 150: For the glory of the Lord and to give thanks for His intervention.