Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Ascended Masters


Hi -

I posted this message in some FB groups on December 6, 2017:

Recently, I've been learning about Ascended Masters. Days ago, spirits shared with me to read and view some about the commonly known Ascended Masters -- shown online via websites and YouTube. I posted a bunch of related links here -- see below. 

Well, days ago, I was guided to connect with Ascended Masters such as Harriet Tubman, Maya Angelou, Bruce Lee, Manly P. Hall, Tesla, Dr. Sebi, Nelson Mandela, etc.

Many of us saw the original American version of the movie, "The Magnificent Seven." Well, this morning when I meditated, spirits gave me a list for me of "Magnificent Seven" Ascended Masters to commune with, etc. Also, spirits guided me to do seven sigils -- one to represent each of the "Magnificent Seven" . . .

Spirits gave me a bunch of Ascended Masters to engage with but mainly, unless otherwise guided, I'll commune with the Magnificent Seven given me as Principals for my unique journey.


Brief Video on Ascended Masters -- by Teal Swan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NHmmK4iBQ

List of Some Ascended Masters

Ascended Master dictations can give you infinite resources for spiritual growth

http://www.ascendedmasterlight.com/

http://galacticconnection.com/identify-ascended-master/ 


ASCENDED MASTERS:

Who Are They & What Is Their Purpose?
 


https://www.pathwaytoascension.com/teachings/intro.html