Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Money Magick

Hi -

M.C. My ritual is complete. I drew a protective circle, called in the ancestors, annointed my objects, wrote out my petition, did some releasing with the green serpentine crystal, then did some conjuring beginning with my ancestors and ending with the angel Nitikar. I anointed my petition with the appropriate herbs and oils for prosperity along with a sigil for jupiter and then placed it in a mojo bag. I ended the ritual with thanksgiving and gratitude, releasing the spirits and will carry the mojo bag on my person for 11 days until the magick is manifested. Happy to answer any questions regarding this.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
7
· August 3 at 4:29pm
Remove
Michelle Collier
M.C. Me too! It works!😘
Michelle Collier

Maze Chanel

Candy Naomi Leo
C.N.L.  I used to love this book, it worked well.. but then the spirit started visiting me in a very unpleasant way.. so i have not revisited this book for over a year..

Erica Webster
E.W.  See this is what I've heard from many people regarding this particular book and spirit. I wonder if someone could let us know how to prevent that kind of thing from happening with the spirit. I'd love to use the book but Brand puts a bad taste in my mouth...
Candy Naomi Leo
C.N. L.  Wow, i had no clue others experienced it  i would never call on that spirit again.. no way. .. you can use other wealth rituals?
Remove
Candy Naomi Leo
CNL N,C. what do you think of this all?
M.C.  I cant refute or support your claim because I have a very different view and perspective of the energy. Each of our experiences are shaped and created by our own psychic understanding. Of course I feel positively and have pleasant associations with the name and vibration of this energy. I have had real physical encounters with real entities, this energy is not that and there is nothing to fear. I am sorry you had this experience and there is a lot to be said about our encounters with negative energies and our own vibration we carry as well as resonance and attraction. Please keep this in mind, and this is for everyone who is fearful. We attract our own essence and vibrations. We resonate with that with which we share resonant frequency. Like attracts like. I would truly like to look more deeply at your claim using oracles to ensure that the association you make is certainly due to your association with the book. Of course I accept what you say, but there is a lot more to this issue than meets the eye. I'm happy to consult with you if you PM me. I would never do or share anything that would cause someone harm and I am adept enough to be sure of that. Please get with me Much love to you Goddess. <3

C.N.L. I was not fearful Michelle Collier, nor was i in a negative state of mind. I worked with nketia for over a year until that entity began to do certain negative things. I was in a great stage of my journey. The ancestors helped me with this whole experience. If you check out another sisters post on here, she says she has heard the same experiences about nteika many times, not to be funny? So were we all negative and attracted the situation to us?
Michelle Collier
M.C. You made your point.

CNL Of course i have. I have to warn others too.

MC Warn them on your own post. you look like a hater.

CNL  Oh wow.. hater??? Loool i thought u knew me better than that after the conversations we have had. What is there to hate about?
Rick Bailou
R.B. I aint fucking with it LOL
Essence Vitale
EVe I did a group search and I don't see where you are talking about on the other post. Could you explain what type of negative experiences you were getting?? -thanks-

Candy Naomi Leo
CNL  I dont trust damon brand *(the author) he summons these spirits and promises them that many will worship them!
Michelle Collier
M.C.  This is really not necessary to spread this kind of fear Goddess. Check your energy. Private message me. I'm happy to consult with you on this issue.
Candy Naomi Leo
CNL Its not fear, its my experience of working with this book for over 12 months. It started off beautiful, then nteika changed into something else.

Erica Salazar
E.S.  Ok i have a question about the sigil of Jupiter what is it used for
Michelle Collier
M.C. The jupiter sigil stands for the planetary energies of abundance, expansion and luck. I often use it when I do prosperity rituals.