Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Greater Works Than Jesus?

Hi -

The Bible records these words attributed to Jesus:

"John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."


###

It says about Jesus:

- he raised Lazarus from the dead. - John 11:43, 44 - KJV

- he TOUCHED a man's ear, and it was reattached after being cut off - Luke 22:50, 51 - KJV

- he miraculously turned water in to wine. - John chapter 2.

###

Again -- "John 14:12 -- (CAPS mine)
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME, the works that I do shall he do also; and GREATER WORKS THAN THESE shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

###

The question on the floor is -- what GREATER works have those who believe on Jesus done? What greater works THAN JESUS? as scripture says in John 14:12 - KJV?

###

I don't believe ANY. Folks who believe that Bible content is ENTIRELY true would do themselves a benefit to seriously RECONSIDER.