Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Are Demons Real?

Hi -

I found this to be EXCEPTIONALLY enlightening.  Some of the best content that I've ever heard. 

Particularly, I'm struck by what she expressed because I located her video today AFTER, 19 hours ago on my Facebook page, posting the following words (excerpt from a longer piece):

"The other day, on Facebook, I expressed that Satan and demons aren’t real. Well, they ARE real to folks who make such THEIR truths. I did it, too, until learning better."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNca38AazZQ