Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Chinese Zodiac Calender, Etc.

Great morning, great rising, y'all -

Recently, I was walking down the street and saw this woman walking towards me. It was on the full moon date of March 23, 2016.  There was something about the woman that struck me to engage her so I did.  I asked if she would mind if I did a card reading on her.  She was pleasantly inclined.  She also shared that she uses tarot cards. I was tripped out that she uses tarot cards, and that I meant her on a full moon day.  And also, she told me that her name, Ife, means love! Adding to that is – she and I are the same age.

I used my “Power Animal Oracle” deck.  I pulled the “Monkey” card. Her eyes lit up.  She told me that she was born in the year of the monkey, and that one of her friends calls her “fire monkey.”  Wow, I was pleasantly stunned. Further, Ife shared some of her potent awareness and knowledge about the occult.  

We engaged in more conversation, exchanged numbers, and have since talked, at length, on the phone. 

I wasn’t familiar with the matter of being born in the year of certain animals.   Ife peeked my curiosity about it, but I didn’t pursue looking it up.  Last night, a friend of mine phoned me, and during the course of our conversation, she told me that she was born in the year of the sheep. I then got REALLY curious about the matter because she is the second person that mentioned about it.  She explained that it is Chinese astrology.  I looked up my birthdate on the “Chinese Zodiac Calendar” and learned that I was born in the year of  the monkey, the same as Ife, the woman who I randomly engaged when I saw her walking down the street on the full moon date! 

http://www.chinesezodiac.com/calculator.php

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/chinese-zodiac-signs.html

Chinese Zodiac

 https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/

http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/

What Element?
http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/What_Chinese_Element_Am_I