Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Mojo bags

Hi -

Mojo bags

I enjoyed reading the subject article, link below, about mojo bags.  I used SOME of what it suggested.  Otherwise, my own unique desires were used, as well.


http://ldygry.livejournal.com/4248.html

I just made my first mojo bag about a month ago. Nothing fancy. I used one of those velvety drawstring jewelry bags.

I HIGHLY recommend using them.  I'm a LIVING WITNESS that they work.  Of course, other things in our metaphysical practices need to consistently align with universal rhythm.  But INDEED, for those who are fervent about spirituality -- mojo bags should sure be in the practices!!!    

The first one that I made was a protection mojo.

In it:
Garlic powder
Rosemary herb
A sea shell
A Baphomet ring
Small black Onyx crystal
Small clear Quartz
A dime
A penny
A piece of copper

I made my second one -- ultra joy, ultra peace, ultra contentment -- on the New Moon in Dec.


In it:
A sea shell
A small Carnelian crystal
Two dimes
Two pennies
A small piece of copper/ whole cloves/basil, a small piece of stainless steel in a tiny bottle of water
A small clear Quartz