Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Metaphysical Tools



Our metaphysical tools are alive/energetic, and should be treated as such. Recently, someone told me that her crystals weren't doing anything to help her. She said that she was wearing them but getting nothing from them.

I asked her if she spoke to her crystals endearingly, touched them affectionately, etc. She said, no. I shared with her that crystals have emotions, and that they can be like, "You're NOT just going to use us without giving to us in return." She responded that she'd never thought about that.

I talk endearingly with love and gratitude to my body parts, trees, plants, crystals, other metaphysical tools, etc. They are live energies . . .

I recall when Set Tehuti Heru shared that one of his crystals wasn't pleased with his neglect of it.

Typically, once a week, I have a date with my metaphysical tools NOT asking them for anything, but to give them a love and gratitude flow.

Universal rhythm is about energy EXCHANGES -- caring and SHARING.

***

Yes, it is possible to gain from crystals and other live energies without displaying affection towards them . . . Particularly, I believe that that holds true for beginners who don't know any better. When I learned better, I did better . . .

EXCHANGING energies provides the BEST results relative to alignment with universal rhythm.