Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Awareness about Awakenings

Hi -

I don't latch on to any one person no matter how awakened, wise and knowledgeable they are.  As my consciousness leads me, I tune in to various people, and resource materials.

My belief is to research, examine, investigate, and to view an assortment, and then to consider, ponder, analyze, etc.  Most often, my findings are that I don't always agree with the ENTIRETY of what selected folks share or the ENTIRETY of what I read and view, but gain what IS for me to retain and disregard the rest.  That which I question, may not be discarded but filed away to re-visit later.

Be aware to think, ponder, and to do analysis for yourselves. NOTHING and NO ONE can suitably substitute for personal awareness, awakening, and certainty. One awareness is that there are some things that no one knows . . .

Don't fall victim to people or things as crutches.  Activate such in perspective, but remain mindful to STAND in your own HIGHway.