Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Let the Record Show

Greetings -

On January 20, 2015, I posted the following in my FB group:


"Hi -

"Less and less am I holding back when folks PERSIST in stepping to me disrespectfully. And some of those folks are so-called Christians. The fake ones are consistently unloving towards those who don't believe as they do. They "don" their self-righteous "robes" making pronouncements to folks who differ in viewpoints. They threaten using scriptures as weapons, they condemn folks to hell who disagree with their belief systems, etc. Some of those fake style Christians don't even seek forgiveness when they know their asses are wrong. And their "good book" teaches them THAT . . .

"For real, miss me with the bullshit.

"It's on the record here, if those hateful and/or self-righteous attitude "Christians" on Facebook continue to "step" to me with their persecution conduct, I'll be, more often, unloading my keyboard fuselage on their hateful, self-righteous asses. And I ain't seeking no damn forgiveness for being on the up and up.

"So if they come at me, I sure have something for them -- and there is smoke on my arrows with fire forthcoming -- IF NECESSARY!

###

"Christians believe what they desire, and that's their prerogative. But I'm, for the most part, DONE with tolerating them shoving their beliefs on me with threats of hell and crap, and it is less and less likely that I'll let their violations pass me by.

###

"Note: I was a devoted Christian for MANY years and read the bible A LOT, so I know what's in it. Christians citing scriptures to me ain't doing NOTHING to alter my current spiritual posture, and they ain't scaring me either with that hell bound crap.

P.S. Shout out and appreciation to the Christians who are TRULY loving and respectful."