Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love Ain't No Wimp

Hi -

Dammit, more folks need to come to understand that love applications have an assortment of facets. 

Love ain't no damn wimp.

I'm all for love in demonstration, but included in my love operations is an arsenal of weaponry that will go key board "gangster" on folks who persist in being assholes.  And for those close encounters of the face to face and telephone kind -- I don't cave to bullshit in those arenas either.

My belief is in constructive communications, and disagreements, but when "ignant" folks overstep boundaries . . . my kid gloves come off and my boxing gloves are their replacements.

My space is nowhere to park bullshit without being "ticketed" and perhaps
"towed" depending on the infractions.

Yes, I love -- but I ain't no damn fool.  And I ain't a sucker, whipping post, or yes woman for nobody. And folks attempting to do communication beat downs on me do so at their own risk . . .

There's that saying, "Don't start no shit and it won't be none." Another saying that readily comes to mind is, "If you can't take it, don't dish it out."

To everything there is a season.  So ignoring can be the order of the day. Limited responses can be the order of the day.  Cussing "ignant" ass folks out can be the order of the day. Unfriending/blocking folks can be the order of the day, etc. 

That's how this sista girl rolls.  Miss me with the bullshit and shiggatry.

:)

Love, Sandra

P.S. I tagged other thoroughbreds on this 'cause I know that you can relate . . .