Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Using Mirrors

Hi -

From C.M. on FB:

Some people have reservations about binding spells, reversals & curses. The 3 are not the same. BINDING is basically stopping someone in their tracks. REVERSALS are self explanatory. CURSES are a deliberate intention to inflict harm. It is not cool to bully others with your craft just because you can. When people are taught martial arts, it is for SELF DEFENSE, not to go around beating the crap out of someone just because they don't like them(CURSE). In fact, they are taught to use their skill in a fight to use their enemies own energy against them (REVERSE) or at least disable their oponant from harming them (BINDING). However, they also know key areas that could kill the enemy in an instant & shut them down if the situation calls for it. The integrity that they are instilled with is along the lines of, "so help me God should I ever have to use my craft." Catch my drift? Be responsible with your craft & don't feed into the negative stereotypes about witchcraft. Lastly, if these types of spells go against your moral code, yet someone is causing you harm, you can always opt to do a spell that shows them the error of their ways. Using a mirror, pyrite, an incantation telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth, will expose to them their true character & the harm that they've caused. They'll see their true selves & unless they're sociopathic, they will be overcome with guilt & perhaps they'll be mindful of their future actions.

###


I'm going through one of my notebooks, and found this gem from C.M.:

Mirror and clear Quartz to any spell amplifies the energy.

###

Another from C.M.:

Place candle in front of the mirror and state that any negative energy that comes to you is bounced back to the sender without harming you.
Don't put a name to the rreversal spell.
Send it back, "Whence it came."
This is self defense.

###

Posted on FB by CM:

Excerpt from author, Elizabeth Barrette

Mirror: A compact mirror, signal mirror for campers, or other tiny portable mirrors will suffice; a large one is not necessary. Pointed away from you, mirrors reflect negativity. Just carrying one repels some malicious entities. A mirror also make s a good focus for scrying. In dim light, gaze into the reflective surface and let your mind wander until images form.

###

From Chandrielle:

It totally depends on what you spell is. I use a mirror in all my spells. If it's something I want to attract to me then I focus the mirror on me. If I'm targeting another person, I focus the mirror on that person. If it's something I'm banishing from me, I reflect the mirror away from me.