Greetings

Truths

Truths appear in drips, streams, flows and pours. Drinking from the fountains of truth holds pleasures and benefits galore. Yep, truths poured in and truths poured out -- to constructively share. Truths sure can favorably do our lives well.

Initially, truths don’t always please our thirsty appetites. Often, though, when we allow them to rest in soak formation, to marinate and then to sink in thoroughly, our thirsts are satisfyingly quenched. Acceptance of truths adds to successful accomplishments of our action plans -- with relish.

Certainly, digesting truth proves good for our systems.

All photos on this blog are copyright 2014 - S. Hicks

Monday, April 30, 2018

Birthday, Full Moon Day -- Calendar April 30, 2018


Hi -

Before 6 a.m., today, my birthday, I took this photo of the Moon. I took the photo in the Mercury hour.

Notice on the left of the photo that there is a star next to the Moon. I've taken plenty of photos of the Moon and never got one with a star in the photo. Also, striking that it's on the left side of the Moon. I'm left handed, y'all.

Love and gratitude extends to SOURCE, Most High for this priceless birthday message.

P.S. Since I've become metaphysical, this is the first full Moon season that I've recognized to be on my birthday. I was born on Moon day, Monday, too. :)

Update:

Ooh, ooh, y'all, I looked it up. That's not a star. It's Jupiter.

Excerpt from article:

"These next several evenings – April 28-30, 2018 – watch for a brilliant “star” close to the very bright moon. It's no star at all, but the giant planet Jupiter, largest world in our solar system. The April 29 full moon will be close to Jupiter, and the April 30 moon even closer. With or without the moon, you'll find Jupiter climbing into ..."

Entire article link: